We’re here to support you
Other than Continuous Airworthiness Management support, we could additionally offer you numerous aviation consulting services. IAS Ltd. has significant experience in providing services to many Operators and Lessors in relation to complex and demanding aviation projects including aircraft recovery, modifications and repatriation projects. Aircraft movements between all countries as we have been in more than 70 countries, airline Start-Up and the introduction of new aircraft types into revenue service.
• Assist in the lease delivery/redelivery or purchase of aircraft and engines
• Aircraft and engines lease/purchase agreement consulting
• Audits of aircraft before and during lease or purchase
• Assessment of the operator technical documentation
• Managing the technical records
• Complete analyzes of the work required (Workscope) before the project starts (Aircraft Maintenance check or Engine Shop visit) together with negotiations for the contract with MRO and/or the Lessor
• Support for gaining aviation certifications (CAMO, Part-145, AOC)
• Integration of aircrafts into an AOC/CAMO
• Complete analyzes of the work required before the project starts (Aircraft Maintenance check or Engine Shop visit) together with negotiations for the contract with MRO and/or the Lessor
• Represent the owner, Lessee or Lessor during Base maintenance visits of the aircraft or engine
• Work scope preparation before redelivery
• Expert witness
• Support during aircraft relocation
• Support during establishing a new aviation organization
• Tracking of component replacements resulting from robberies and maintenance.
Aviation Documents Preparation
• AMP (Aircraft Maintenance Program)
• CAME (Continues Aviation Management Exposition)
• MEL (Minimum Equipment List)
• OM A–D (Operational Manuals)
• AHM (Aircraft Handling Manual)
• MOE (Maintenance Organization Exposition)
Quality And Safety Auditing
IAS Ltd is expanding its quality and safety management system, upgrading the services we have provided so far and adding new, in order to meet even the most demanding requirements. Whether you are starting aviation oriented company or you need support with your quality and safety management system, our highly qualified and experienced staff will assist you at best prices.
We can offer you
Our qualified auditors – completely independent experts in their auditing disciplines and experienced in the airline industry – can help you with the establishment and support of a Quality System for airlines.
We can provide full quality system support within the Operator throughout the whole year by:
Helping the Quality manager to establish an annual schedule;
Auditing in accordance with EASA, ICAO, IATA, and Bulgarian CAA standards and recommended practices and operator’s own standards;
Creating quality policy, quality manuals;
Providing follow up and closure of the findings;
Quality inspections to observe a particular event;
Accurate, complete and readily accessible records documenting the results from the Quality system.
Preparation of airlines for the Air Operator Certification process.
Helping in achieving an IOSA registration
Reducing of costs and time for the implementation of both quality and safety systems.
Provide preparation for ISAGO audit of ground handling companies
Starting and developing of Safety Management System for airlines and ground handling companies which includes safety audits, investigations and Emergency response planning.
Reducing of costs and time for the implementation of both quality and safety systems
QUALITY AND SAFETY
IAS Ltd. is the first Bulgarian independent Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization approved under the requirements of EASA Part M Sub Part I and G.
Flight Data Monitoring
Our flight data monitoring service handles time consuming tasks allowing you to focus on investigating hazards and increasing flight safety in compliance with EASA regulations.
IAS Ltd has teamed up with GP Aviation to provide an all-inclusive solution – CAMO, full flight management and support capability for their customers.
Bulgaria, 1540, Sofia Airport, block 3, floor 3, IAS Ltd
(359) 2 945 90 35